Your shopping cart is empty!
Classic performances spanning three decades from one of soul music's most respected figures.
22 highlights from one of soul music's most respected performers and songwriters from his recording heyday between 1968 and 1984.
The most comprehensive single collection of the soul legend's work on the market, with a 78 minute playing time.
Includes all fourteen of his US hits including 'That's The Way I Feel About Cha', 'Harry Hippie', 'Lookin' For A Love'.
Features Womack's own hit recording of his song 'It's All Over Now' which gave The Rolling Stones their first number one hit in 1964, a duet with Patti Labelle, 'Love Has Finally Come At Last' from 1984 and 'Across 110th Street' which featured prominently in the soundtrack to Quintin Tarantino's blockbuster movie 'Jackie Brown'.
Part of a new lavish "Very Best of" mid-price series highlighting the key artists in the Charly Records catalogue.
1. Across 110th Street
2. I'm A Midnight Mover
3. How I Miss You, Baby
4. That's The Way I Feel About 'Cha
5. Woman's Gotta Have It
6. All Along The Watchtower
7. California Dreamin'
8. Check It Out
9. Harry Hippie
10. Love Has Finally Come At Last (with patti Labelle)
11. Tell Me Why
12. Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good)
13. Nobody Wants You When You're Down And Out
14. Fly Me To The Moon
15. You're Welcome, Stop On By
16. More Than I Can Stand
17. I Wish I Had Someone To Go Home To
18. If You Want My Love, put Something Down On It
19. Lookin' For A Love
21. It's Gonna Rain
22. It's All Over Now (with Bill Withers).