Your shopping cart is empty!
A 2016 4AD label reissue of Dead Can Dance's third and perhaps best album (originally released in 1987).
An intense period of musical and personal growth for the band resulted in this unique collection that utilised Lisa Gerard's astonishing voice, Brendan Perry's inimitable croon, ethereal church choirs, sweeping strings and influences Middle Eastern, Indian and Moorish ethnic music.
1. Anywhere Out of the World (5:08)
2. Windfall (3:30)
3. In the Wake of Adversity (4:14)
4. Xavier (6:16)
1. Dawn of the Iconoclast (2:06)
2. Cantara (5:58)
3. Summoning of the Muse (4:55)
4. Persephone (the Gathering of Flowers) (6:36)