Your shopping cart is empty!
Pink Floyd's superb Psychedelic tinged second album from 1968 was the first to include David Gilmour and the last to feature Syd Barrett.
The experimental title track and the pulsing Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun are amongst the album's many standout pieces.
Heavyweight LP within a replica of the original packaging featuring the stereo mix.
Mastered by James Guthrie, Joel Plante and Bernie Grundman and pressed on 180g vinyl for optimum sound quality.
1. Let There Be More Light (5:38)
2. Remember A Day (4:33)
3. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun (5:28)
4. Corporal Clegg (4:12)
1. A Saucerful Of Secrets (11:57)
2. See-Saw (4:36)
3. Jugband Blues (2:59)
- Syd Barrett / acoustic & slide guitar (2), guitar (3, 7), lead vocals (7)
- David Gilmour / guitar & kazoo (1, 3 - 6), vocals (1, 4), voice (5)
- Richard Wright / organ, piano, Mellotron, vibraphone, xylophone, tin whistle (7), lead vocals (2, 6), vocals (1, 4), voice (5)
- Roger Waters / bass, percussion, lead vocals (3), vocals (1)
- Nick Mason / drums, percussion, vocals (4), kazoo (7)